Currently, hyperchain is available in the open source community with 1.4 stable version, will continue to introduce new features in the future.
Welcome to join the community of Hyperchain to participate in our development!
First community version¶
This is the first community version of Hyperchain that includes the complete components of the consortium blockchain platform:
- Consensus engine based on RBFT algorithm;
- Compatible with Ethereum smart contract virtual machine;
- Data partition, isolate the business data physically ;
- Rich event subscription interface, capture blockchain platform events in real-time;
- Multi-level encryption mechanism, including asymmetric encryption, symmetric encryption, admittance mechanism based on digital certificate;
- Available level of performance to meet the needs of most business scenarios;
Better smart contract¶
This version is planned to be released in February 2018.
The main feature is to support the smart contract development in the Java language, reducing the difficulty for blockchain application development.
In addition, there will have a easy-to-use hyperchain docker images for one-click cluster deployments.
Controllable data capacity¶
Currently, the existing blockchain data is accumulated, so the storage capacity of blockchain data will be a big problem.
We plan to release a version in April 2018 to support archiving of blockchain data and archiving of smart contract data.
The existing consortium blockchain admittance mechanism has the following problems:
- There is a single point of failure;
- The entire blockchain network is easy to be controlled by a single node;
- Low degree of automation;
Therefore, we propose to release a version to support decentralized autonomous admittance mechanism in July 2018 that will enable automated member management, identity switching, version upgrades and more.
Protect your pricacy¶
Currently in the same partition, blockchain data is shared by all nodes, and there is no user privacy at all. In September 2018, we will release a version that support two advanced cryptographic features to protect user privacy.
The two cryptographic techniques are (1) zero knowledge proof (2) ring signature technique.
Currently hyperchain’s performance can meet the needs of most business scenarios, but for particularly high-frequency and complex scenarios still do nothing. As a result, we will make major adjustments to the existing architecture to transform hyperchain with microservices and cloud-based architectures so as to improve performance.
This version is scheduled to be released in December 2018.
What is your favourite¶
In June 2019, we will release a version that supports multiple consensus algorithms to support dynamic consensus engine switching.
Besides we plan to come up with a new consensus algorithm that will support larger node sizes in consortium blockchain.